Tuesday 20 December 2011

Welcome

So, I've had like five blogs so far, and let me tell you, they're all lost in the Internet collecting megapixel dust. I'm not going to lie when I say I suck at staying committed to things. Except books... and writing. That's the only things I've ALWAYS loved. So, yeah.
I'm planning to make this a review site, so I can get some ARCs and swag and stuff. And maybe get more people to read my stuff.
Other things about me:

  • I think inkpop is awesome.
  • I think Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Rise Against, and Evanescence are awesome.
  • Pop and Rap drives me crazy. (One, most song meanings are stupid and shallow, I mean seriously, I don't care if you think you're sexy, and two, pop is too cheerful for my taste.)
  • I'm not Goth, or Emo. Sure, I like rock, and yeah, I where a lot of black, plus a lot of stuff I read/write is dark, but I don't have dyed black hair or heavy eyeliner, and I am not, repeat NOT suicidal.
  • I'm Canadian, but I don't live in an igloo. (People, please do a reality check if you seriously believe all that crap.) 
  • I have what my family calls "Creative Spelling", it's genetic. Please excuse any errors I haven't spotted. (Thank god for spellcheck) 
  • I'm Atheist. (but I say stuff like 'goddamn' and 'thank god'. Weird)
I would appreciate if anybody actually read this, and comment too.
Thanks for reading the whole post.

No comments:

Post a Comment